Below are some of the reasons you should consider our WARMroof system to convert your old conservatory into a modern and contemporary Garden Room.
1. Gives you the best of both worlds. Provides the light and airy environment of a conservatory yet with the solid, robust feel of an extension.
2. Extremely thermally efficient with a U Value of 0.18 W/m²K - keeping the room warm in Winter and cool in Summer.
3. Designed using the modern and accepted best method of 'warm roof' construction.
4. Two tile finishes to choose from and a number of colours to either complement or contrast with your home.
5. Structurally tested to take clay, concrete or slate tiles.
6. Fully guaranteed for 10 years with the tile options carrying either a 25 or 40 year warranty.
7. Fully compliant with Building Regulations throughout the whole of the Uk including Scotland.
8. Quick installation time meaning less disruption to your home.
9. Option to add Velux rooflights or choose the Hybrid option which allows you to retain an element of light and ventilation.
10. No more cleaning of dirty roofs and reduced noise from wind, rain and wildlife.
So what do you do next? If you are interested in our WARMroof system to convert your conservatory to a Garden Room, simply fill out the form here and one of our registered installers will be in touch to discuss your requirements and/or arrange a home visit. If you would like to request a brochure first to find out more information, please email us email@example.com